Alek absolutley loves his cousin Ryker. I watch Ryker 4 times a week and he and Alek are best buddies. Alek is so happy when Ryker gets here in the morning. He squeals with delight and gives him kisses. He loves to help wash Ryker in the bath and always throws Ryker's diaper away and puts his clothes in the laundry basket. Whenever Ryker cries, Alek always checks to see if he is all right. Sometimes he even tries and puts Ryker's plug back in his mouth, although usually he gets it in his eye. The other day when Ryker was fussing, Alek went over to his bouncer with a toy and shook it for Ryker, then put his plug in his mouth for him. I was so proud of him because usually he tries to take Ryker's plug for himself. He also loves to rock Ryker in his carseat or bounce him in the bouncer. I'm so happy that Alek has adjusted so well to Ryker and is so sweet and loving towards him. They are going to be the best of friends.
8 months ago
3 comments:
He is such a good helper. He will be the older cousin that Ryker and Asher will look "up" to. I love my Raleky!
That is the cutest video :) Alek is so cute to Ryker and I am sure that Willy and Jen love that you and Alek are so good to him everyday :)
I can't believe how big Alek is. He's still just as cute as ever. Did you watch Grey's Anatomy last week? That was one of the best episodes!!! On the off chance that you didn't see it I won't say any more (even though I'm pretty sure you probably have). HOORAY for good TV shows.
Post a Comment