8 months ago
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Spring Come Soon
I am so sick of this weather! I'm tired of being stuck inside the house looking out at snow. I couldn't believe it snowed today, I mean it's April. Well, we are in Utah and this happens every year, but this year it seems even worse because Alek really wants to go outside. He looks out the window and points to the swing across the street at my parent's house. I keep telling him that when it gets warm, we'll go and swing. Also he has had a stuffy nose and a bit of a cold for 3 weeks now. It starts to clear up, then comes back again. I am constantly wiping and cleaning out his nose. At night it's awful because he can't suck on his plug. I hope that it gets warm soon and stays warm and then maybe Alek won't keep getting sick. I definitely have SPRING FEVER and I sure hope that we start seeing some Spring like weather soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment