
Alek has been getting into the garbage cans lately, so I have to make sure that I close the doors to all the rooms, especially the bathroom. The other day, after his bath, I forgot to close the door to the bathroom and I went to answer the door. A few seconds later, Alek comes walking around the corner with something in his hand and then he puts it in his mouth. I go closer to see what it is and am horrified to realize that he has taken a tampon applicator out of the garbage and now it is in his mouth! He just smiles at me as I quickly grab it from him and throw it in the garbage again. I have no idea why he is so fascinated with the garbage can, but he loves to pull things out and they usually go right into his mouth. He won't eat his breakfast lately, but he enjoys a nice piece of tissue or a cotton ball to get him through the day. Every time I take something away from him and say "No, yucky!" he just smiles at me and laughs. I wonder what he'll decide to put into his mouth next.
3 comments:
That is going to be the story of the year for Alek and just think when he starts dating....you can bet that his Aunt Desi is going to share that story with all his little girlfriends. I love that little boy and his smiles!
LOL!! That story is priceless!! And yes me as his Aunt will NEVER EVER let him live that one down!
Oh that poor child! lol. I seriously cringed but also laughed!
Post a Comment