We have been taking advantage of this beautiful weather and spending a lot of time outside. Alek absolutely loves to be outside and gets very upset when it's time to go in. Alek loves to swing and slide. My parents set up a swing set at their house and since it's right across the street, we go there daily. We can't pass the swing set without Alek pointing and grunting. He could swing all day long. Sometimes he even falls asleep in the swing. Hopefully the good weather is here to stay since I know that Alek and I will be spending a lot of time outside.
8 months ago
2 comments:
I LOVE my little Raleky! He is the cutest little boy and I LOVE him!
I put him the swing the other day and pushed him for like 30 minutes straight!! He would not let me take him out!! He LOVES that swing :)
Post a Comment