Friday, October 3, 2008

Our Trip to the Zoo

Rafal, Alek, and I went to Hogle Zoo on Thursday. We had a great time and enjoyed seeing all the animals. Alek didn't seem too interested in most of the animals because a lot of them didn't do anything but just sit there. However, he did love riding the train and looking around at all the people. It had been a while since Rafal and I had been to the zoo and I was excited to see the new lion and tiger exhibit. When we got there however, the only animal that we saw in the whole thing was a leopard. I remember going to the zoo as a child and seeing so many different animals. Now it seems that the animals you do see just lie there and do nothing and there are quite a few empty cages. Next year, I think that Alek will be more interested in the animals and hopefully we'll see a few more.
















3 comments:

R.D.S said...

We should go to the farm at Thanksgiving point. There are always animals out there and he would like that.

Courtney said...

That's too bad that the animals weren't very exciting. we had been wanting to go the zoo too this fall... maybe we'll take r.d.a.s's advice and go to Thanksgiving point instead.

Rhonda said...

Ok... it's official. That little boy looks IDENTICAL to his daddy.

Oh my goodness.

I need to call you.