Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cute Pictures

I know that everything I post is about Alek, but let's face it, he does so many new and cute things and well Rafal and I are pretty boring. I take a lot of pictures, but don't always find time to blog, so here are some pictures from the last week and a half.
Addie loves to hold Alek and play with him.
Alek wearing his new pants and shoes. He has the same problem I always have with his pants being too long.
Alek loves to roll around and play.
Alek and his new sippy cup. I thought I would have to show him
how to use it, but as soon as I put it in front of him, he grabbed
it and took a drink.

Alek is a happy boy and smiles a lot.

After each bite of food, he also enjoys having a bite of his toes. Feeding him is becoming difficult as well as very messy!

Alek loves to play with his toys. If I need to get something done quick I just put him in his crib and he'll play for a while.




No comments: