Saturday, October 18, 2008

7 Months Old





I'm 7 months old now and I'm getting so big. I love to walk in my walker. I'm getting really fast. Sometimes mommy gets in the way and I have to run over her toes. I love to play with my toys. They make a lot of noise and they taste pretty good too. I love to eat and if mommy would let me, I could feed myself without any help. I only squirt myself in the face sometimes when I'm holding my bottle and usually I know which end to drink out of. Also, I can hold my own spoon, but mommy doesn't think so and she always helps me. I guess she thinks that I'll make a mess. I'm taking better naps now since I'm growing which makes my mommy very happy and I'm a lot happier too. I can even put myself to sleep in my crib sometimes. I look a little like my mommy and a lot like daddy. I love my daddy. He's always playing with me, singing to me, and talking to me in Polish. I love my mommy and I know that she loves me because she's always kissing me and hugging me. Sometimes I just want to play, so I pull her hair a few times and she usually stops and puts me down. I'm working on this crawling thing, but I can't quite do it yet. When I do learn, I'll be into everything!

2 comments:

R.D.S said...

You forgot to say how much he loves his Aunt Desi and how much she loves him!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!! We need to play the Wii again soon!