Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Splish Splash I Was Taking a Bath

After eating dinner and a teething cookie, Alek was a mess. He always has his bath in the morning, but he was in need of a bath, so I put in the sink. He absolutely loved taking a bath in the sink. He was splashing and having a great time. In the bathtub, I always lie him down and he'll kick his feet and splash sometimes, but in the sink, he was going to town, splashing with his hands and kicking his feet. I was all wet and there was water all over the counter, but he had a fun time. The washcloth goes right in Alek's mouth every time and I have to pry it out of his hands when his bath is over.

1 comment:

mostly Stacy said...

I bet you cant help kissing those fat little cheeks!