Thursday, September 11, 2008

Terrible Teeth

Alek has been teething for at least two months now, or at least it seems that long. Sometimes they bother him and other times he's fine. This week he has been chewing on anything and everything. He did not have a very good day on Sunday. He finally fell asleep after fighting it for an hour, then he woke up an hour later screaming. I gave him a popsicle and he absolutely loved it. The popsicle was so soft that if he gummed it hard enough he could bite a piece off. He was loving his popsicle so much that even though he was so cold he was shaking he got mad every time we took it out of his mouth. I sure hope that his teeth come in soon so he can go back to being a happy little baby everyday and maybe even taking a longer nap. I'm sure that if it's not his teeth that are bothering him, it will inevitably be something else.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

My niece had one of those little mesh baggies that you fill with frozen fruit like bananas and then give it to baby. It looked like a weird dirty washrag on the end of a pacifier. However, her baby was one happy camper and seemed to benefit from the comfort of the frozen bananas.

I wish you lived closer.