Thursday, September 4, 2008

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Alek's trying to touch the trees

Alek fell asleep in the swing

Alek and Bethany

Alek and Mom (He looks cute, I do not)


I love staying at home with Alek, but I feel like I'm busier now than when I went to work. Rafal started school last week, so he's very busy as well. He leaves for work at 5:30 am and we don't see him again until 5:30 pm or 7:30 pm, depending on the day. On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I watch my nieces Addison and Sadie. They come to my house on Monday and Friday and I drive to Lehi on Wednesday. On Tuesday afternoons, I am volunteering for a couple of hours at the school that I taught at, so I meet my sister and she watches Alek, then I go and pick him up in Lehi. Thursday is the only day that we don't have somewhere or something that we have to do. It has been a crazy week. Although we've been busier, Alek is still not napping any longer, but at least he's pretty happy when he's awake. Today we took it easy. I didn't even bother getting ready. We went for a nice long walk, took a nap together, shopped for some clothes online, played and then went and swung at our neighbors house. He loves the swing and our neighbor girls all took turns holding him and making him smile.

3 comments:

mostly Stacy said...

He is such a cute boy... I hope volenteering works out for you. How nice of you to watch desi's girls, Alek will probably be so close to them from that

Courtney said...

You ARE busy busy busy! Alek looks so happy in that swing!!! I need to take Ethan to the park. I bet he would love that!

Gabe and Kelly said...

Hey Amber, Alek is so adorable, I loved his laughing when you were playing with him last week he is such a happy little guy, I can't wait until Addison gets to that point. I have to teach Hailey's joy school on Wed., so if it works for you we can get together after. Talk to you soon. Kelly