Target is definitely my favorite store to shop at for anything and everything. It's so nice and clean and it's very easy to find things. Every time I'm there, employees always ask if I need help finding anything and if I do, they actually help me. Also I never wait in line more than a couple of minutes if at all. I would go to Target everyday if it was only closer. Usually Alek and I make our weekly shopping trip there on Fridays to buy groceries for the week. The closest Target is about 20 minutes from my house, which isn't bad, but it's not convenient to just run there to buy one or two things.
Walmart on the other hand is only 5 minutes from my house, but I would rather not go there if I can help it. Every time I go there, I wander around looking for what I need. Sometimes they have things in the most random places. Also it's not always the cleanest and I have to wait in line every time! Sometimes if I'm lucky, I can get through the self checkout quickly, unless someone with a cart full of groceries is ahead of me or someone who has no idea how to work the self checkout. At my Walmart they've decided to make things even more complicated by moving everything around. I was finally starting to figure out where some things were and now they are moving everything. The last couple times I've been there to buy something I go to the spot where it used to be and now it's gone and something new is there. If I ask anyone, they seem to know even less than I do. I know people say that Walmart is cheaper, but it's not always and if it is, it's only a few cents. Besides, I would rather pay a little more for a nicer environment where I can actually enjoy shopping.
Sorry if you're a Walmart lover, but I have and always will love Target more.
10 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment