Alek loves to suck on his fist and play with his blanket instead of napping!
Alek loves to play with or eat his musical caterpillar and monkey.

I put Alek down for his nap and went downstairs to get ready for the day. After awhile I could hear him on the baby monitor. I went upstairs to check on him and he was playing instead of sleeping. He is getting into a routine where he naps for about 40 minutes to an hour, then plays with anything that is in his crib. That includes his fist, foot, blanket, or any other toy that is in there. I can't complain too much because he sleeps great at night. So if he wants to play instead of nap, that's fine with me as long as he's happy and I can at least get ready for the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment