Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Are You Done Yet?

I put Alek in his bouncer in the office so I could check my e-mail and look at blogs. He was happy playing and talking in his bouncer for about 30 minutes. I would talk to him every so often and he would smile at me. Soon it got very quiet and I looked over at him and he was asleep. (Yeah!) He was so tired, so I'm no surprised that he finally gave in and went to sleep. I do love how he's folded his arms as if to say, "If you're not going to pay attention to me, then I'm going to sleep!" Little does he know that is exactly what I had hoped would happen. Sweet Dreams. Hopefully this nap will last longer than 40 minutes.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

HOW FUNNY! Guess where my little guy is right now? Right beside me in his bouncer-- and this mama is hoping he'll give in sooner rather than later too! :)

mostly Stacy said...

Look at you blogging and everything! Your little guy is such a DOLL! He has really great hair. Today was my first day back at work. It's so much easier to be there when I am working on people I enjoy... Thanks for not being the opposite :)

R.D.S said...

Look at his fat arms....how cute.