Thursday, July 3, 2008

He's Getting So Big!

It's hard to believe that 16 weeks ago today, Alek was born. He was born at 2:49 pm and weighed 6 pounds 11 ounces and was 19 inches long. Today he is more than 15 pounds and at least 24 inches long. (We'll find out his exact weight and length at his "offical" 4 month doctor's appointment in a week.) I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He's definitely not a little baby anymore. Here are some pictures of how he's grown over the last 16 weeks.


45 minutes old

4 weeks old

8 weeks old

12 weeks old

16 weeks old

1 comment:

Courtney said...

He is totally growing! What an adorable newborn he was! Was he born March 5th??? Did I do the math in my head right? That's so great that you, Melinda and I all have babies within a month of each other! I wish I didnt have to go back to work in the fall... being a stay-at-homer is the best! I couldnt imagine that i'd love it so much!