Thursday, June 19, 2008

Alek and Daddy
Rafal absolutely adores Alek. He is such a good daddy. Rafal loves to talk and sing to Alek. He is always taking or singing to him in Polish. I have no idea what he's saying, but Alek seems to know and always smiles at his daddy.



















Alek and Mommy
I am so happy that I get to stay home with my Alek. I love being with him everyday. He's growing and changing so fast. I can't remember when he was just a brand new baby. Alek weighed 6 lbs 11 oz when he was born and when I weighed him today, he was 14 lbs 2 oz. I'm constantly buying him new clothes because he keeps growing out of everything!





2 comments:

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Amber! You finally got some pictures up on your blog. They turned out SO cute! What an adorable happy family! You are so lucky that you get to be a mom now (although we will miss you. Hope your summer is going great!

Rhonda said...

Absolutely precious. Oh my goodness you two have the most adorable little guy.