I knew that I would love being a mom, but I never imagined it would be this great! I love being at home with Alek. I love to see his smiling face and all the wonderful little things that he does each day. I though that teaching was rewarding and I really enjoyed it, but being a mom is a hundred times better. Everyday I look at Alek, I can't believe he's mine. I have so much love for him and I can't stop kissing his chubby little cheeks. It's so much fun to play with him, hold him, and most of all, love him. He's the greatest blessing of all.
8 months ago
4 comments:
He's allll yours!
Well, and of course your hubby's!
I love this pic. He is getting too big too fast. It is the best job in the world to be able to stay home with your kids.
I totally agree! there is nothing sweeter! You little Alek is a DOLL! can't wait to meet him. Hopefully we can get together sometime this summer!
hi!
what a beautiful baby!!! I love his chubby face!!! congrats!
lets get together this fall....go UVSC!!hhahaaa
melinda
Post a Comment