I knew that I would love being a mom, but I never imagined it would be this great! I love being at home with Alek. I love to see his smiling face and all the wonderful little things that he does each day. I though that teaching was rewarding and I really enjoyed it, but being a mom is a hundred times better. Everyday I look at Alek, I can't believe he's mine. I have so much love for him and I can't stop kissing his chubby little cheeks. It's so much fun to play with him, hold him, and most of all, love him. He's the greatest blessing of all.
10 months ago
4 comments:
He's allll yours!
Well, and of course your hubby's!
I love this pic. He is getting too big too fast. It is the best job in the world to be able to stay home with your kids.
I totally agree! there is nothing sweeter! You little Alek is a DOLL! can't wait to meet him. Hopefully we can get together sometime this summer!
hi!
what a beautiful baby!!! I love his chubby face!!! congrats!
lets get together this fall....go UVSC!!hhahaaa
melinda
Post a Comment