Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Fun

Every year my parents take my entire family out for dinner, ice skating, and to see the lights at Temple Square. We always have so much fun, especially ice skating. This year Alek was able to ice skate and he had the best time. I knew he would enjoy it, but I had no idea how much. Every time Rafal stopped to give himself a break, Alek would say "No!" "Go, go go!" He had so much fun that when it was time to go, he was so mad. He and my niece Addie would have skated all night even though it was so cold and the rest of us were all ready to go inside and get warm.



Alek loves playing in the snow, especially with his dad. When it started snowing a couple of weeks ago, I couldn't get him dressed fast enough. He had so much fun sledding down the driveway and building a snowman that it was hard to get him to come inside. Now that we haven't had snow for awhile, he is very disappointed, especially since his snowman melted. He always says "More snow." Hopefully we'll get a little more so he can go and play in it again.



Rafal was so proud of his snowman that he checked it daily to make sure that it was still standing and had its eyes, nose, and mouth in place.

2 comments:

R.D.S said...

Love the Ralek and I especially love when he speaks Polish to me. I only understand when he says "yes" though.

Courtney said...

How's your pregnancy going? are you feeling better?