
I can't believe how big Alek is now. He's talking so much and doing so many "big boy" things. He's no longer my little baby, he's now my little boy who's going to be such a great big brother. I am having another baby and am due May 19th. We are so excited. I've been telling Alek for awhile that there is a baby in my tummy, but he really didn't understand until we went to hear the baby's heartbeat. As they were trying to find the heartbeat, he was watching intently wondering what they were doing and as soon as we heard it, he said "baby" then lifted up his shirt and pointed to his tummy as well. Now if you ask him where mommy's baby is, he points to my tummy. Then you ask him where his baby is and he points to his own tummy. It's so cute. I know that he is going to be so helpful since he has had plenty of practice helping me take care of Ryker. We're curious to see if this new one looks and acts like Alek or is the complete opposite. We find out in January what we're having and we can't wait. I think it may be a girl since this pregnancy has been so much easier. When I was pregnant with Alek, I was sick everyday, sometimes all day for six and a half months. Nothing sounded or tasted good and it was hard to keep anything down. With this pregnancy, I don't always feel so great first thing in the morning, but I only throw up occasionally. Sometimes Alek will even lean over the toilet and pretend to throw up as well. I guess we'll see whether I'm right or not in a couple of months. Whether we have a boy or a girl, I will be so happy to have a healthy new baby.
6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you. Hope that these next months go as smoothly as they have so far. Alek will be a great big brother!
CONGRATS! I can't believe you're going to have two kids. That's so exciting! Glad to hear that things are going better with this pregnancy than with Alek. We need to do lunch again soon!
Congrats!! That is awesome that you are having another little one. I can't believe how big Alek is getting too. I guess it was about time for another baby!
I am excited for you! That will be so fun Alex to have a sibling. I am glad to hear that this pregnancy has been easier!
Amber, congrats!!! I was just catching up on your blog! Your family is so adorable!!
Oh So happy for you! I love having two! they are so funny together! Congratulations!
melinda
Post a Comment