Friday, November 20, 2009

A Little Late

I know it's almost Thanksgiving, but I am just now getting to my Halloween pictures. Alek had a great Halloween. He was a Dalmatian Puppy and loved his costume. I was surprised that he kept the hat on all day. We went trick-or-treating at Rafal's work and my sister-in-law Jen's work on Friday and he loved it. He was a little confused at first when someone else would give him a piece of candy, since he already had one, but he caught on quick. On Saturday, we carved our pumpkins in the morning and then we got together at my sister Desi's house for enchiladas and trick-or-treating. After about 15 houses, Alek had plenty of candy and was ready to go home. He had a lot of fun and I know that he's going to love it even more next year.

At first Alek was hesitant to get his hands messy while carving his pumpkin, but soon was having a great time.

I carved the spider and Alek's happy face pumpkin and Rafal carved the ghost.

Alek the Dalmatian and Ryker the Monkey.

My parents, brother-in-law, and nieces and nephews all dressed up for Halloween.

My sister Brianna and her husband Mike were Rock Stars. They looked great in their spandex.

No comments: