I have to say that I am truly lucky to have such a wonderful husband who as I type this is upstairs putting Alek to bed. We have trained Alek to only fall asleep for naps and bedtime with the aide of mommy and daddy (BIG MISTAKE). Lately he has only wanted me to put him to bed and sometimes he takes a while to fall asleep and then I get tired and end up going to bed shortly after, getting nothing done that I had planned. Rafal is working full time and going to school full time, so he's pretty busy and tired by the time he gets home, but he still makes time to play with Alek, clean up dinner, and maybe relax a little. I really appreciate all that he does to help me out. He is a wonderful husband and father and I couldn't ask for anyone better. Thanks honey, I love you and appreciate all you do.
8 months ago
4 comments:
Yea for good husbands! Your pictures are super cute. I can't believe how big Alec is. I was bummed that I couldn't make it to your book thing. I was looking to forward to seeing you. We'll have to do lunch again soon.
Alek is getting so big too! Why do these boys get so grown up so fast! Your new pictures are so great. You all look so good. We love our new house and I will try and get pictures up soon!
I love Rafal too!!! He is a great brother to me!!! I call dibs on him when you die!!!
What was Alek for Halloween? I've been anxious to see pictures! I bet he was a doll.
Post a Comment