Monday, April 13, 2009

Ouch! That's Gonna Leave a Mark

We spent the nice warm day swinging, having a picnic, going for a walk, and playing with friends. Alek was having such a good time until about 5:30 when he came face to face with the driveway. He was playing with a basketball and chasing it down the driveway. The good news is, he caught his ball, the bad news is he rolled right over it and skinned his head and nose on the driveway. He cried for about 30 seconds and then he wanted to play with his ball once again. It looks worse then it actually is, but I felt so bad for the little guy. He plays hard and has the bumps and bruises to show for it. At least he gets right back up and is ready to go again.

2 comments:

R.D.S said...

Tough little guy. You know he was okay if he only cried for a few seconds. Love the Ralek!

Raven said...

Aww. Poor little guy! I remember when I took care of Eric. It wasn't a normal week if that boy didn't have a huge bump or bruise somewhere on his body!