We are always asking Alek to say "mama" and "dada" or "tata" (Polish for dad) and when we ask him he always shakes his head no. He thinks that he's so funny and it usually turns into a game where anything you ask him to say, he will shake his head no. However, in all his jibber jabbering he said the words "dada." I'm not surprised that those were the first recognizable words out of his mouth, after all he is such a daddy's boy. Of course Rafal is a thrilled and very proud dada.
8 months ago
4 comments:
He's so cute!
I just want to kiss him! I am not surprised that he said "tata" first also. When Rafal has him noone else exists.
Ohhhhh...ahhhhhhhhh.
Holy Hannah he is way cute. Oh, and so is Rafal. Wish you lived closer.
Ethan's a daddy's boy too! Plus, isn't dada easier to say? That's what my baby book said anyway. Still, I'm pushing a lot of ma-ma-mas at Ethan hoping to be the winner of the first word contest! :) Even with the odds stacked against us, it's still worth a try!
Post a Comment