8 months ago
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Cleaning My Closet
Today I decided it was time for my yearly go through my closet and get rid of some clothes time after the sweater I put on today was too short. That's right, I said too short for me, which never happens. I swear I wore that sweater last year and it fit just fine and I was even pregnant. Well maybe it's because after being pregnant, I'm so used to everything being so long. So, I went through my closet and got rid of some things. I was able to get rid of at least 15 shirts and 1 pair of pants. I'm still hoping that all my jeans that don't fit now will fit eventually. It's sad to think that my jeans fit me when I was 6 months pregnant and almost 8 months after having Alek, still DO NOT fit. But, I guess that had to do with the fact that for the first 6 and 1/2 months of my pregnancy, I was sick and throwing up. At least now I have some more room in my closet so I can at least see what I do have. I've also decided that I am seriously going to get rid of these extra pounds and soon. It took me 9 months to put the weight on and I think it will take at least 9 months to take it off. If anyone has any great suggestions of things that have worked, I would love to know. I can't afford to buy new pants for the winter and I want to feel like I look good again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously we need to sign up for curves again. That was so much fun when we used to workout there together!!!
Amber, you look so incredible. I guess you will always be adorable to me. We miss you.
Also... I need to talk to you about school systems in Utah... what about private schools? I mean, where do people send their kids if they do not want to do public schools?
Post a Comment