Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I dressed up as a kitty and Alek dressed up as an owl.
We went trick-or-treating at my brother-in-law Ryan's work.

My sister Brianna as an Angel and her husband Mike as a Devil.
Perhaps they should have switched costumes. (Oh Burn!)

Alek digging into the candy bowl.
He had his first lollipop today and he loved it. There was only one problem. While he was eating it (or should I say gumming it) he wasn't swallowing, so all of his sticky drool was coming out all over the place. He wasn't too happy with me when I took it away.

Alek as an owl, me as a kitty, Addie as Darth Vader, Sadie and Desi as witches, and Ryan as a used car salesman with the worst combover ever.

2 comments:

Mike and Brianna said...

That was a TOTAL BURN!! Ouch I am just going to remember that FOREVER!!! Thanks

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

You guys look so cute in your costumes. We missed you at school on that crazy day! Looks like Alek had a fun first Halloween.