Weight 11 lbs. 11 oz. (50th percentile)
Height 22 3/4 in. (50th percentile)
Height 22 3/4 in. (50th percentile)
Head Circumference 39 cm. (25th percentile)
Marek is such a great baby and a wonderful sleeper. He is officially sleeping through the night. He usually goes to bed around 9:00 or 9:30 and sleeps until 4:30 or 6:00, then has a bottle and goes back to bed until 8:00 or 9:00. It is heaven. He is such a little piggy and drinks about 4 oz. with every feeding. He is smiling all of the time and starting to talk. He loves to lay in his bouncer and kick his feet while listening to the music play. He now likes his bath and usually doesn't start crying until I do his hair. With that full head of hair it takes some time to comb it all and get some gel on it. He is such a sweet baby and Alek loves holding him and helping take care of him. I can't believe how much he is growing and how fast the time is going by. Pretty soon he'll be a little boy just like Alek, but for now I love having a sweet little baby boy.
Marek is such a great baby and a wonderful sleeper. He is officially sleeping through the night. He usually goes to bed around 9:00 or 9:30 and sleeps until 4:30 or 6:00, then has a bottle and goes back to bed until 8:00 or 9:00. It is heaven. He is such a little piggy and drinks about 4 oz. with every feeding. He is smiling all of the time and starting to talk. He loves to lay in his bouncer and kick his feet while listening to the music play. He now likes his bath and usually doesn't start crying until I do his hair. With that full head of hair it takes some time to comb it all and get some gel on it. He is such a sweet baby and Alek loves holding him and helping take care of him. I can't believe how much he is growing and how fast the time is going by. Pretty soon he'll be a little boy just like Alek, but for now I love having a sweet little baby boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment