Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a Boy!

We found out that we are having a boy! We are so excited to add another boy to our family. I was so surprised when they told me it was a boy. I have felt so good during this pregnancy that I was sure it was because I was having a girl. Everyone in my family also thought it was a girl except for my dad and my brother Willy. It will be so much fun to have two boys close together so I can put them in cute little matching outfits. Alek is also very excited about his baby brother. I know that he is going to be so in love with him and very helpful. I am halfway through my pregnancy and I am starting to feel uncomfortable. I also feel so much bigger with this baby then with Alek. I can't wait to see this new baby and I wonder if he'll look like Alek or totally different. I know he'll be beautiful and we will love him to pieces.

3 comments:

Ward Family said...

Congrats to you all...another little boy! That is so exciting! Hope you are all doing well!

Mike and Brianna said...

I am so excited for little Marek to get here!!! I think that he will look exactly like Alek...then again I also thought that you were having a girl. Can't wait to see you Marek!!

Courtney said...

SO EXCITING! No doubt they will be dressed so cute-- and matching... ahhh.. adorable!