Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nap Time

No one is crying
No one needs to be fed
No one needs to be changed
It's QUIET, other than the little snorts and grunts they make as they sleep.
Thank goodness for nap time, without it I just might lose my sanity.
Alek and Ryker both laid down for a nap together and I just laid there and enjoyed the few moments of quiet that I had to actually think. Watching two babies is a lot of hard work, but it's also very rewarding. I love to watch their little eyelids flutter as they drift off to sleep.
Sweet Dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little Alek is so cute. Ryker is catching up with him!

Mama said...

HI! I haven't read here for a while, but Alek is getting so big! I love the CAGE, I stick Zach in my big tub while I shower! So sorry about your tough love turning on you, hating his crib is serious business!!! hahaa...Good luck with that! Brady (who is 3) gets in our bed every morning , around 3!!! I am no help for you except to say that the 2nd kid will sleep WAY better, they have to!
love you, melinda

Rhonda said...

What a cute pic. I love the way you posted today too. Sweet words. Oh, and yes, of course you can enter the contest. Just have one incredible story that makes us all laugh.