Monday, January 12, 2009

New Addition

My brother Willy and his wife Jen had a baby on Wednesday, January 7, 2009. His name is Ryker. He weighed 9 pounds 10 ounces and was 21 inches long. When my family heard how big he was, we couldn't believe it. Jen is so small and it's amazing that she was able to carry such a big baby. Luckily they took him C-Section because I can't imagine that she would have been able to push him out. He is so cute and sweet. He has a lot of hair and it looks strawberry blonde and brown. He's such a chub that his newborn outfits are only going to fit him for a couple of weeks. Alek loves Ryker and was giving him nice wet kisses on the top of his head. I'm so excited because I'll be watching Ryker when Jen goes back to work and I know that he and Alek are going to be such great friends.
Congratulations Willy and Jen, we are all so happy for you.

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Amber! Ha ha, Kelly's blog ratted you out! I'm so excited that I found you. Remember that one time I saw you at the mall and you gave me your email address, well I must have written it down wrong! Sooo good to see pics of your family. How cute! we have a blog too but no fun babies to talk about, just the two of us! Hope to hear from you!!!

mostly Stacy said...

Hey Amber, I really hope Thursday isn't inconveniencing you too much. I feel so bad about today. I won't charge you for your haircut to make-up for it. Sorry again!