On Thursday, Alek learned how to crawl. He's been army crawling for at least a month or so and from time to time he would get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth, but then go down on his stomach once again. On Thursday, he finally got the hang of it and has been crawling all over the place. On Friday, he learned how to pull himself up in his crib. He was supposed to be taking a nap, but instead he was standing in his crib as happy as can be. We lowered his mattress once again and I didn't think he'd be able to pull himself up, but sure enough he did and he had the biggest smile on his face. Nap time is becoming difficult now because he wants to crawl all over my bed and pull himself up by holding onto the headboard. He also loves to hold onto your hands and walk and has even taken a few steps on his own. He has so much energy and is always on the move. He's now 9 months old and he's just growing up way too fast. I can't believe how much he's achieved in these last few days. I'm so proud of him, but at the same time, I feel like I'm losing my little baby. At least he takes a few seconds out to give his mom and dad a quick love every now and then.
2 comments:
Oh I just love him so much! I will miss him so when you guys are gone! So I think you should leave him with me... he he
Oh Raleky you are such a smart boy!
Post a Comment