Saturday, August 23, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

Alek riding in the car

Alek and I went to Chuck E Cheese's with my sister Desi and her girls Addie and Sadie and my best friend Kelly and her three kids. Alek rode in the car and the dragon. He seemed to like them pretty well. Sadie would sit next to him and hug him and kiss him while they were riding together. I couldn't get a smile out of him, but as soon as I set him in the car, he would grab the steering wheel. I think he's really going to like cars.

Sadie riding in the dragon
She would put a token in and start the ride, then halfway through get off and go onto something else.

2 comments:

Raven said...

I used to love Chuck E Cheese when I was a kid. My girls now keep asking me to take them; however, there's a little problem in that there isn't one close by!

Gabe and Kelly said...

Amber, Alek is so cute. I was sorry we couldn't hang out longer. Let me know what time you are going to be at Desi's so we can get together. Kelly