I can't believe it, but Alek is 5 months old. The time is going by so fast and I'm watching my little baby turn into a little boy. This past week he has not wanted to be held when I feed him his bottle. Instead, he wants to lay down and try and hold it himself. I will try a couple of times a day to hold him and feed him, but he usually gets mad. I'm so sad that he wants to be more independent. At the same time, I know that it's part of growing up. Some things that he can do now very well are sit up, roll over, and walk in his walker. Instead of laying in his stroller, he's always trying to sit up so that he can see everything. He loves to roll all around the floor and although he can only roll one way, he's still able to get pretty far. He can walk forwards, backwards, and sideways in his walker. He's becoming a pro at maneuvering it around the kitchen floor. Today he went straight for the dish towel that is hanging on the stove and after a few attempts, was finally able to grab it and put it in his mouth. Then he went for the garbage can and started playing with the bag. I quickly took that away. I think now it's time to start baby proofing the house for my curious little boy.
8 months ago
4 comments:
He's wicked cute!
Amber, Alek is so cute, they do get big so fast. I wanted to wish you a happy birthday, sorry it is a couple of days late. Hopefully you got to do something fun. We are back in town now so we need to get together again. Kelly
Amber, Alek is SO cute and I can't believe how big he is getting. I bet you are so glad that you get to stay home and just be mom this year. I do have to say that it's weird starting school without you there. It feels like we're missing part of our group! You'll still have to go out to lunch with us sometimes! And just know, we all envy your job! :)
Hi Amber, we are in Lehi now.
Do you have my cell?
Email me.
Post a Comment