Weight 7 lbs. 2 oz. (39th percentile)
Height 21 in. (93rd percentile)
Head Circumference 33 cm. (13th percentile)
Marek gained 9 ounces in 2 weeks and amazingly grew 3 1/2 inches. When he was born he measured 17 1/2 inches and now he's 21 inches. I think that they measured him wrong at the hospital because growing 3 1/2 inches is quite a lot in a 2 week period. If he keeps growing like this, he'll be taller than Alek soon. He's already passed up Alek by being in the 93rd percentile for height, so maybe the tall gene from my side will come through.
Marek is doing well and is always eating. If his eyes are open, he's rooting and thinks he needs to eat. He's sleeping well during the day and at night he sleeps between 2 and 3 1/2 hours at a time, which is much better than Alek ever slept. Also he sleeps in his crib. Occasionally I'll put him in the bouncer next to my bed so I can easily stick his plug in his mouth if he keeps fussing, but usually he sleeps in his crib. I think he's already slept in the crib more than Alek ever did. Alek is also finally sleeping better, only waking up a couple of times to request milk and then falling right back to sleep. Thank goodness Rafal is a great help and gets up with one or the other. This weekend, he got up and fed Marek every time and I actually got to sleep. It was wonderful. Thanks honey for being so helpful.
1 comment:
oh he is so cute! congrats!
Post a Comment